A Writer's Closet

Welcome to the weird flotsam of a writer's mind . . .

Name:
Location: Southern California

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Sunny Christmas

I just finished opening all the windows in the house since it's about 80 degrees outside at the moment. This is why I love Southern California. Sorry, I can't help but gloat, but I was seriously made fun when I decided to move out here 15 years ago. My sister lives in Chicago and I heard on the news last night that it was eight degrees there. Someone please tell me why anyone would want to endure that kind of weather?

In other news, a suspected mugger in South Africa thought he'd get away from police by climbing into the Bengal tiger enclosure at a zoo. Later his mauled body was found, along with an empty beer can. I think the tigers were just enforcing the no drinking rules in their home and it got ugly. The guy must have been drinking to think this was a good idea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home