A Writer's Closet

Welcome to the weird flotsam of a writer's mind . . .

Name:
Location: Southern California

Friday, February 17, 2006

My fun gig


My new recap of Dancing With The Stars is up if anyone wants a peek. This is the semifinals and next week is the finals then I'll be done with this gig *sniff*. It still amazes me how ABC manages to draw what should be a half hour show into 1 1/2 hours, but it's not boring. I'll miss it.

When I was about ten my father took me and my older sister to see The Harlem Globetrotters. If I live to be 110 I'll never forget it. I hope my son has the same experience because he, his Dad and I are going to see them tomorrow. Dad came through as usual and got us kick-butt courtside seats. I can't wait!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for your excellent recap and review of Dancing with the Stars, Tracy. I watched every minute of this series as well as the previous one (in which John Hurley was the best in my opinion) and found them very exciting. I voted for Drew from the first week on as he and Cheryl danced as though they had been perfectly paired for years.
He seems born to dance, with a natural sense of rhythm and coordination! I'm going through withdrawal now that the gig is over. Thanks again.

10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home