A Writer's Closet

Welcome to the weird flotsam of a writer's mind . . .

Name:
Location: Southern California

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Shameless plug

Since this is my personal blog, I can do shameless plugs, so I'm just letting everyone know that my weekly recap of Dancing With The Stars is up if anyone would like to read it.

In a completely unrealted issue, I went to the grocery store today and came up on one of my pet peeves. I'm at the checkout, all my loot has been, or is in the process of being scanned, and the clerk asks me, "Did you find everything okay?" It's a little late to ask at that point isn't it??? Am I going to say, "Actually I couldn't find the whole blocks of parmesan cheese. Would you be a dear, stop what you're doing and go get one for me, while these five people in line behind me fume and give me dirty looks?" It seems kind of moot to ask that question when the customer is nearly out the door. That's just my rant for the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home